Internship in Group Functions Finance
Do you want to combine your theoretical toolbox with practical experience in a global organization and one of Denmark’s biggest companies? This is your chance to work with some of the sharpest minds as you do an internship within Group Functions Finance in Grundfos. During your time with us, you will contribute to the innovation that sparks global change.
At Grundfos, we develop, produce and sell some of the worlds’ most efficient and energy saving pumps and pump solution across the globe. We help our customers save natural resources and reduce climate impact.
As an intern, you become part of the Group Functions Finance, starting 01-08-2019. In Group Functions Finance, we are 8 colleagues responsible for controlling and business partnering for the support functional areas within Grundfos, such as HR, IS, Finance etc. With us, you will be part of an international workplace where innovation, collaboration and development are front and center in everything we do. We look forward to welcoming you to our team, sharing our knowledge with you – and hear about your ideas.
What is the job about?
We believe that everyone in Grundfos has passion and potential – as well as the power to influence. This is the environment where you will do your internship. You will be an appreciated and respected employee – and after your internship, you will leave us with a great understanding of our business and an updated practical toolbox.
You will have the chance to develop your competencies by gaining professional hands-on experience in an inspiring and agile learning environment. It is our goal that you grow both personally and professionally during your stay with us. For your internship, we imagine that you will work with the following areas:
- Support our Finance Business partner for the HR function. Thus, you will be expected to complete various ad hoc assignments ranging from preparing presentation to various management teams, making small business cases for HR, to building new calculation models.
- Optimize calculation models built in Excel and PowerBI, primarily using VBA.
- Assist on a newly implemented project based on defining, improving and measuring managerial financial capabilities. You will be expected to contribute with a strong theoretical expertise on this or be able to independently seek out relevant research in the field, consolidate and present to our business partners.
- Do various presentations on lesser financial related matter for various HR managers.
What do you need to apply?
- You are studying at master’s level within Cand.Merc and possess knowledge within Excel and VBA. Furthermore, it is a strength if you understand PowerBI, DAX, basic accounting/management accounting concepts, and basic statistics.
- You have an international outlook and speak and write English fluently.
- You show initiative and work proactively and independently on new assignments, as this will help you make the most of your time with us.
- Being ambitious, you have the intention to add value to our company as well as new skills to your toolbox.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Group Business Controller, Kristian Haahr, 27 88 54 03. If this sounds appealing to you, please send your resume, your grade transcript and cover letter today and no later than 01/05/2019 by clicking on the link “Søg denne stilling”.
We encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.