Would you like to use your skills to drive change and contribute to the transformation of a company that believes in making a positive impact on the environment?
If business intelligence and strategic insights are right up your alley, join a team that drives strategic initiatives and business development excellence and make a real impact on the future of Grundfos.
Help shape the future of Grundfos
In the new Strategic Development & Innovation organisation, we are on an exciting journey to help transform the Grundfos business, supporting growth initiatives and cross-segment opportunities. Working at a strategic level, we ensure that Grundfos remains future-proof. Within this organisation, we are strengthening the Strategy and Business Development Excellence team, which you will support along the way.
“You will join a bunch of dynamic and future-oriented colleagues who are driving new ways of strategizing and are keen on changing the status quo. Collaboration with colleagues from the business segments, regional units and other functions is crucial for our team,” explains Head of Strategic Development & Innovation Moncef Tanfour.
Provide valuable data and system support
Ensure development of data management and communication platforms for business intelligence and strategy development and ongoing maintenance and super-user support; plus backing the organisation with key data, own reporting and ad-hoc analysis.
Specifically, you will:
- Support in providing input for market and competitor analysis by maintaining information systems and platforms ensuring required up-time, system/platform compliance and a high output quality.
- Develop new features and functionalities to improve efficiency and quality of existing information systems and platforms.
- Implement upgrades and new modules, systems and platforms incl. internal training; and prepare performance review as input for contract negotiations with suppliers.
- Align use/introduction of systems/platforms and derived data with other relevant Group stakeholders (e.g. Group Sales & Market Development and Group Communication).
- Be responsible for data extraction and data quality control for ad-hoc analysis and reporting.
- Provide super-user support to team colleagues and other internal stakeholders.
Are you ready to make an impact?
“Finding the right personality is key to us. You are focused on details, but have also a holistic approach, you understand how systems and data provide a reliable basis for robust decisions. You like to work in an international team. Being open-minded to learning about our company and its purpose will get you far,” says Moncef.
- You have some years of experience within analysing data and developing systems and platforms.
- You are preferably a business bachelor/graduate or similar for analysis and reporting contents.
- You have a good technical/informatics feel, but not necessarily from an educational background.
- You are very strong in analytics and drawing clear conclusions, structured and systematic.
- You are a very good team player and are in general accountable and dependable.
- You are experienced across the Microsoft package, and particularly with Excel.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills specifically in English.
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please reach out to Head of Strategic Development & Innovation, Moncef Tanfour (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today and no later than 28 February 2019, by clicking on “Apply”.
We look forward to hearing from you.