Do you have a solid technical background? And can you drive and implement digitalisation projects related to Quality in Grundfos Operations? Then, this is your chance to step into a highly independent role where you impact the digital future of Grundfos by contributing to our digitalisation journey from a quality standpoint.
We ensure high quality
You will join Group Quality and become part of our global Quality Excellence team who run projects related to digitalisation and improvement of quality within the Grundfos Group. Group Quality is involved in the Operations Digital Transformation team and as such, we manage and implement digitalisation projects related to Quality. Furthermore, we support other digitalisation projects within operations, aiming for data and facts, speed and quick response, adding value to our products and customers.
“We are a team of 7 Project Managers and Quality Engineers. Most us are based in Denmark, while 2 will be situated in Mexico and Hungary respectively. However, we are always ready to support, share experiences and help each other as much as needed. Stepping in to this newly established position, where focus will be on digitalisation, you will be bringing a new dimension into our existing skill set,” says Senior Manager, Mogens Henriksen.
Manage and implement quality digitalisation projects
As Project Manager within digitalisation, you will be working on more projects simultaneously, some stretching over longer periods while others are of a shorter duration. Projects could for instance be Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), data and measures. You will interact with a range of stakeholders throughout the organisation, giving you a large network across functions and levels. Working closely with the Operations Digital Transformation team and Group Quality, it is your responsibility to manage and implement the projects agreed and ensure objectives e.g. that benefits, cost and time are agreed and met. More specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Suggest and formulate projects to the digitalisation project portfolio
- Maintain overview of projects agreed with the Operations Digital Transformation team and Group Quality
- Conduct and join project meetings including regular status reports
- Ensure objectives of projects, benefits, risk, quality, cost, scope and time are transparent and clearly agreed with stakeholders
- Deploy learnings and solutions in relevant business areas and ensure an effective transfer of knowledge
A minimum of 30 days of travel per year is expected, implementing projects in production globally.
Experience with project management and quality methods
To succeed in this position, it is essential that you:
- Have a bachelor’s or master’s degree within engineering, forming the basis of your hardware and software skill set
- Have solid experience with project management
- Have experience using quality methods like risk minimising tools (FMEA, DFA/DFM, DoE etc.)
- Speak and write English fluently
Furthermore, it is desirable that you:
- Have practical experience within digitalisation or IT implementations
- Have experience working in a lager manufacturing or global environment
“As a person you can decide and initiate actions, you are good at working with and motivating people, feel comfortable presenting and are able to organise projects together with the teams. You can communicate with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation as well as establish and use your network. You also need to have the drive to get things done,” Mogens finishes.
Are you our new colleague?
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Senior Manager, Mogens Henriksen on +45 4045 2059.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today and no later than 24 February 2019 by clicking on “Apply”. We expect interviews to be held in week 10.
We look forward to hearing from you.