SAP PI/PO Integration Developer
We are on a journey to create and implement the future global SAP integration architecture to support the implementation of SAP S4 and SAP Cloud solutions as well as the digitalisation of our business processes.
Do you have the skills, ambitions and creative mindset to take part in accomplishing our goals? Join us on our journey and gain a central role in a multinational company with the newest of technology.
Join a team that affects our entire organisation
Based in Bjerringbro, you become part of a global team with 17 other SAP Developer experts, including fellow SAP PI developers, as your closest colleagues. Together, you work to provide all our global business functions, including Sales, Logistics, Production and more, with an optimal SAP set-up.
You also have a key role in our mission to create the integration architecture to support our future SAP S4 and SAP Cloud solutions as well as the digitalisation of our business processes.
“In this position, you won’t be limited to one regional sector or one business function. Your career with us will be global, connecting you to highly skilled functional consultants and external partners from all over the world. And you will also be involved in many SAP-related processes with all our business functions,” says Jakob Roed Jonstrup, Manager of IS SAP & Integration Development Department.
Bring our SAP architecture to life
With the goal of defining, developing, implementing and maintaining an optimal market-leading set-up, you will:
- Explore our business processes and needs to find opportunities for improvement and further development
- Develop and perform hands-on integration of solutions together with your team
- Partake in decision-making and forming of Grundfos future architecture for B2B and A2A integrations, SAP Cloud integrations and much more
- SAP PI/PO expert with a creative mindset
”We have just started our implementation journey, and there are many decisions to make still. You will take part in deciding which platforms to use where and communicate with our partners, functional consultants, the management and of course your own team to find the very best solutions,” adds Jakob Roed Jonstrup.
To succeed in this position, it is essential that you:
- Have at least 6 years of hands-on experience with SAP PI/PO development
- Have extensive and broad experience with integration architecture, both on a consulting and hands-on basis
- Speak and write English fluently
Furthermore, it is desirable that you know of one or more of the following:
- EDIFACT and ANSI X12
- Connectivity via JMS, HTTP, AS2, FTP or the like
- IDoc structures/constructions
- Message, Java and XSLT Mapping
- J2EE (Adapter Module development)
- NetWeaver BPM
- SLD Administration
- NWA (NetWeaver Administrator)
- SAP CPI
- SAP IU 5
- Operations/surveillance/Alert Framework
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Manager of IS SAP & Integration Development Jakob Roed Jonstrup on +45 87 50 18 51.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today by clicking on “Apply”.
We look forward to hearing from you.