What do we offer?
A professional, international team is ready to welcome you into our strategically important online sales, which plays an important role in a must-win-battle in Grundfos. Here, you will have direct influence on the execution of our Marketing and Sales strategies and our solutions. And you will enjoy ample opportunity to contribute with your knowledge and new ideas.
You step into our IT delivery area, Digital Customer Excellence, where we develop IT solutions in close collaboration with our business colleagues in ‘Group Marketing and Sales’ and ‘Group Service’ organizations. We strive to deliver world class IT solutions that enables Grundfos digital presence accordingly to our customer needs in line with our IT strategies. The position is based in Bjerringbro, Denmark and you refer to IS Manager, René Lehmann Pultz Knudsen.
”The fact that we are a global department is directly reflected in the solutions we create. We work closely together to deliver globally, across different cultures and ways of working. Despite being based in different global locations, we have an incredible team spirit and a flat hierarchy where we help each other and share our knowledge,” René explains.
What is the job about?
You will be joining a fantastic team of good, competent people that strive to improve the lives of our customers and internal users, specifically showcasing our products. We work in a busy but fun and very collaborative environment with a strong focus on teamwork and good colleagues. Here you will be taking on the role of an IT Business consultant which traditionally means communicating with our whole organization and user communities to build lasting relationships, translate needs into technical requirements, drive technical clarification, coordinate between stakeholders such as other teams and help deliver quality solutions to market. This is done in close collaboration with your team as a team member in Team Catalogue.
You are expected to be drive, structure and deliver changes to match expected value. Aligning expectations with stakeholders through scope and risk balancing are key elements in this which you will drive in collaboration with your team members. Beyond the team you are also expected to participate in communities of practice and share your experience.
Your job will take you travelling up to 10-20 days a year.
What do you need to apply?
- Preferably, you have a university degree, which focuses on bridging the gap between technical considerations and business needs or you have practical experience with the same focus
- You embrace change, keep calm in challenging situations and constantly look for ways to improve
- Feedback is natural for you, both giving and receiving
- You are an experienced, structured and organized person with ability to mentor, communicate your work and collaborate with others
- You know how to use your influence in a diplomatic way
- You hold IT business requirements analysis skills, information structuring skills and technical writing skills for documenting IT requirements in the form of user stories, HOW-TOs and similar structures
- You are fluent in English, both verbally and in writing
On a personal level, you are positive, outgoing and excited to share your knowledge as well as to take new input. We welcome you to challenge the way we do things. Finally, you thrive working with different cultures and see it as an exciting challenge to adapt your solutions to the different ways of working.
Not a must but an advantage:
- Familiar with SCRUM framework
- Familiar within Adobe Experience Management or 3D solutions
- Basic understanding of software development
- Basic understanding of programming, like with SQL, Java or .NET
- Basic understanding of system engineering
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short-term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today and no later than 16 August 2020 by clicking on “Apply”. We expect interviews to be held in the end of August / beginning of September.
We look forward to hearing from you.